Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Been there, done that, messed around, i’m having fun don’t put me down

Listening to La Roux – Bullet proof

the name of this blog is 'my best friend is a bimbo'. and its rightly named so. =D
let me explain. i can happily say that i have a best friend, several super omg good friends and good friends, they may not be more than the number of fingers and toes i have. but im happy. =D

BUT

Today’s the best friend;s birthday! so this post is dedicated to her. =)

DSC_0751

Briana is a great person who is celebrating her 18th this year. she’s beautiful, charismatic and most of all, a great friend. and I’m lucky to have her in my life. i’ve dedicated so many posts to her in the past blog, and they all say about the same thing, so I don’t think i will repeat them. cause she already knows i love her.

From all the crazy trips to Amcorp while skipping rumah practices, to all the times i spend at your place with you just hanging out with you, all our recess times together where you always told me about your lame jokes and weird theories and losing my karaoke virginity with you. thanks for all the great times and all the great memories!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

xoxo

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment