Monday, October 24, 2011


hey peeps!

so nothing much has been happening, just been really busy with studies/movies/clubs and activities/work/friends etc. but its all fun =)

hmmm, pretty much writing to destress now.

watched pride and prejudice (2005) a few hours ago, even though i've watched it a couple of times, i can never get too tired of it.

My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

i know it's not the really authentic, follow the book of movies, but i watched the BBC pride and prejudice series before, and i love both equally. =)

hmmm so nothing much new in my life, just i'm quitting my job this week, i might dye my hair one of these days, im craving a hair cut (can u believe it, i'm actually craving it == ), i just joined a new club and am part of the committee and i have awesome friends =)

other than that, life is pretty much the same. oh yeah, i'll be moving rooms next year! =) same building, different rooms. haha

and i'm trying to cut down on expenses, so pretty much mass cooking and freezing. XD

okays, i shall go attempt to study now.

byes! =)

xoxo
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment