Monday, June 28, 2010

they don’t know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this

 

Listening to Lucky – Jason Mraz feat Colbie Callait

cool This ad is totally aweshum =D

Robinson’s at Garden’s is my new favourite place to shop. the people are nice, the clothes are good quality, and the sales are aweshum. =D. DSC_1654_picnikHEHE. my mama and i sneaked a short visit there after college today. we’re both very pleased with the purchases. =D. 

I’m not exactly promoting for Robinsons. more like trying to prove a point that i can still keep to my promise to myself to not spend more than 100bucks on a piece of clothing. if i can shop at Robinson’s and not spend more than 100bucks on a piece of clothing, you can too! yes you, the person who is currently reading this blog. =D.  (btw, the promise to self does not include shoes. haha)

bye bye pretty people!

xoxo

Joanna

P/S Meiyih, Jeng, GOOD WEEKEND. GOOD WEEKEND. GOOD WEEKEND. =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment